Thursday, January 26, 2012

Flights and Cats

So I'm having a really hard time coming to terms with the fact that I'm going to be leaving my cat for so long. She's been the only constant in my life these past three and a half years. As ridiculous as it might sound, I'm having a mini-breakdown right now.
 
She's going to hate me.


On a happier note, I got my flight information the other day.

I leave Charleston at 5:45 a.m. [Thank God it's a small airport and I don't have to be there ridiculously ahead of time.] Get to Chicago around 6:30. Leave from there around 8:30. Iowa at 9:30.

The 8th is going to be a really long day. Lots of coffee.

Hard to believe in two weeks I'll finally be there. Maybe I should start packing.

1 comment:

  1. Flying in and out of Yeager is completely different from any other airport I know.

    ReplyDelete